CT NOFA is hiring!
CT NOFA is currently seeking a Membership Services Manager to support our mission of fostering an organic Connecticut. The opportunity is in creating a dynamic, inclusive environment that serves a diverse membership of businesses, organizations, and individuals. Our goal is to strengthen our business membership with increased services and communications to knit together a web of support among our members, staff, and stakeholders.
This unique opportunity is a hybrid position. One purpose of the position is the implementation of CT NOFA’s membership services strategy including writing, editing, and production of member profiles for our newsletter, Gleanings as well as strengthening our organizational network by executing initiatives to recruit new members and retain existing members.
Successful candidates will have what we call the ‘hospitality gene’ which drives their desire to exceed the expectations of CT NOFA members, staff, and stakeholders. The ideal candidate thinks strategically, can write engaging copy, has an eye for good design and is an excellent communicator. They understand the value of data and know how to use analytics to guide direction. They are comfortable working in a fast-paced and team-oriented environment. They are detail oriented, deadline driven and can handle multiple tasks at a time. Successful candidates are proactive, dedicated and personable.
The ability to engage with members easily and affably is required. Strong writing and editing skills are essential. Ideal candidates will have experience in the field of communications and member services, but experience is not required.
Additional desirable skills (not required) are experience using CRM systems, Adobe Suite, e-newsletter software, and fluency in Spanish.
Job—type: Part-time (8 hours a week)
- Remote work with frequent on-site/video meetings and check-ins
- Project management software (Trello) used to chart progress through the Work Plan
Compensation: $18/hr. Pay cycle is every two weeks
Additionally, this job is:
- A good fit for farmers looking to gain skills outside of his/her farm
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- A job for which people with disabilities are encouraged to apply
To Apply: Please send a short writing sample and resume to email@example.com