Farm Bill Forum
For those who missed our Farm Bill Forum last month (or if you’d like to review the seminar), we’ve got our recording of the event here, or watch below.
We’ve also rounded up all of the websites that are mentioned during the forum, courtesy of MC Whelan from the New Connecticut Farmer Alliance.
- New CT Farmer Alliance website: https://newctfarmers.com/
- New CT Farmer Policy Platform: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1SR0Di2cd0MbhFYi0d8dtyp15bl7hzsRst3vwbzE7znA/edit?usp=sharing
- Young Farmers Policy Agenda: https://www.youngfarmers.org/resource/2022-young-farmer-agenda/
- One million acres for the future campaign: https://www.youngfarmers.org/land/
- Young Farmers climate advocacy: https://www.youngfarmers.org/climate/
- New CT Farmer Alliance climate smart ag grant: https://www.newctfarmers.com/general-9
- Food, Land, and Us Zine: https://lasemillafoodcenter.org/2021/09/03/food-land-and-us-la-semillas-farm-bill-zine-offers-a-tool-for-change/
- National Sustainable Agriculture Coalition Farm Bill explanation: https://sustainableagriculture.net/our-work/campaigns/fbcampaign/what-is-the-farm-bill/
- Act now for land access: https://www.youngfarmers.org/land/support-land-access/
The 2018 Farm Bill expired on September 30, 2023. Rather than passing a new Farm…Read More