Join us at Sub Edge Farm for our first IN-PERSON workshop of 2021!
Tuesday, May 25th from 3-5 pm (social hour to follow)
- Walk the fields with Rodger Phillips of Sub Edge Farm as he takes us on a tour, demonstrating the no-till equipment he has been working with over the past 2 years.
- Meet up with Jim Hyde, state agronomist at USDA NRCS, to learn about their user-friendly cover crop information portal now available.
- Learn techniques you can take back to your farm; using physical clues as indicators of soil health
- See Rodger’s new project; transitioning 100 acres of the farm to Organic.
- Meet up IN-PERSON with your fellow farmers in a safe, outdoor environment, as we begin to emerge from the pandemic restrictions of the past 14 months.
- Enjoy local beer and snacks during social hour from 5-6 pm.