To protect your privacy, remote images are blocked in this message. Display images
Organic with the Seasons | Winter 2015
Winter is here! It's the time for ordering seeds, planting our gardens, and taking gardening workshops. Whether you do you own gardening or hire a professional landscaper, spread the word about our top notch courses in organic lawn and land care. We will follow up with you all in the Spring!
New England Regional NOFA Accreditation Course in Organic Land Care
February 9-12, Norwich CT.
This 30 hour course is a comprehensive education in caring for non-agricultural lands organically. Designed for professionals, the avid home gardener can also learn important lessons from soil biology, planting and plant care to storm water management.
Homeowners need not be intimidated as this course was designed as an introduction to organic lawn care. The online format allows one to take this course at their own pace and is quite inexpensive at $150 per student.
1) Surf & Turf: Making Environmental Connections Between Landscaping
and the Long Island Sound
2) Introduction to Organic Land Care
3) Soil Basics for Lawn Care
4) Fertility and Turfgrass Nutrition
5) Dealing with Pests in Turf 6) The Business of Organic Land Care 7) Marketing and Messaging 8) Pesticide Free Athletic Field Management on School Ground 9) Cultural Practices