Board & Staff
Organic Farms & Food
Connecticut's Community Farms
Organic Land Care
Resources for Farmers
Resources for Gardeners
Publications & Merchandise
NOFA IC Calendar
Looking for Organic Land Professionals?
Want to learn more about our programs?
Visit organiclandcare.net for more information.
About CT NOFA
CT NOFA is a growing community of farmers, gardeners, land care professionals, and consumers that encourages a healthy relationship to the natural world. CT NOFA:
- Promotes methods of farming, gardening, and land care that respect biodiversity, soil, water, air, and the needs of future generations through education, support, and advocacy.
- Encourages the growth of a sustainable, regional food system that is ecologically sound, economically viable and socially just.
- Educates consumers about their power to effect positive changes through their food and land care choices.
- Increases the local and organic food supply and maintains productive agricultural land by creating opportunities for new and veteran farmers.
CT NOFA is working toward:
- The growth of organic food production in Connecticut, resulting in local, sustainable agricultural systems.
- A clean, safe, healthy environment to pass on to future generations.
- Preservation of existing farmland in the state.
- An abundant supply of organically grown food for Connecticut citizens.
Click here to learn about the benefits of becoming a CT NOFA member
PO Box 164 • Stevenson, CT 06491
phone: (203) 888-5146 • fax: (203) 888-9280